We moved to a new house with no dishrack, and so washing up became problematic.
Somebody said that I should not make a dishrack out of wood, and that wood is a bad material for dish racks. So I did some drawings:
Then I got on my bike and bought some wood:
Then I started cutting pieces for a fairly rough dishrack:
We do not have a workbench in the garage yet, so I had to work on top of the washer and dryer. That was kind of annoying. We should make a workbench ASAP.
Finally we had a dishrack. It is installed in an interesting triangular section of the kitchen, below some windows. There should be pretty good airflow to avoid mold. I fitted it with a USB-powered fan in case we need accelerated drying for some reason.